Strategy helps you reach the people that are going to buy that cool thing you make.
You may already have a website but find it’s not working for you. Strategy is diagnosis making a plan and figuring out your business goals. I can help you make those connections between your website, social media and marketing communications.
I promise no long questionnaires to make my process easier. I know you don't have time for that. I want you to take a deep breath and relax and not have to worry about homework. The way I find out about your business is where I do the digging and ask questions.
1 hour video consult (Skype, Facetime or Google Hangouts)
Customer Journey Map
Together we'll create a story designed to provide insight into your customer’s journey. This will help you understand how users feelings and goals change as they interact with your business.
Why do you need a map?
- Find out where your customer has come from and what they are trying to achieve.
- Understand what questions customers have and how they are feeling.
- Figure out how customers move through the sales funnel.
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Identify gaps, points in the customer experience that cause friction.
- It will help you define the scope of the digital assets that you need, e.g. website, email marketing, social media.
2 x 1 hour video consults (Skype, Facetime or Google Hangouts) and a finished map for your reference.
Organising your website and defining the relationships between content and functionality lays the groundwork for an effective website. I will evaluate your existing site and map out the most logical and organised structure for your content. This is a great option for you if have an existing content heavy website, multiple authors and need some perspective on how to structure your site that makes the most sense to your users and customers.
2 x 1 hour video consult (Skype, Facetime or Google Hangouts)
At the end of the process you will receive a site map outlining a new content layout and navigation relationships that match user needs and expectations.